Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Recent Pics

I don't have a lot of time right now, just put the girlies to bed and headed out the door so I could email some pics to some VERY patient photography clients. I need to get home and make sure they are all still in bed :) What? Oh, of course they are not home alone, their daddy is there. But as soon as he hits the couch in the evening, he is O-U-T! So they could be running around like little heathens right about now. And probably are...oh boy, I better hurry :) Here are some recent pictures of my 3 beautiful girls. Enjoy!


And a recent photoshoot I had with an adorable 6 month old. I love how these turned out!!!







The ramblings of a stay at home mom who has way too much time on her hands. Although my house could use a good cleaning...nah, this is more fun!!