Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Helllllllooooo.......

I'm here! Is anybody out there? Should I try blogging again? Have you all given up on me? Can't post pictures because I'm at work, but I'll get some up tomorrow. I have some exciting photography opportunities coming up this week, hopefully I will find time to post some pix. My girlies are under the weather right now - coughing, fever, and tummy aches abound in the Polhemus household. Not fun for anybody! But I did get a nap today, only because they were all asleep too :)  I did manage to get the laundry and dishes done before I crashed, much to the delight of my husband. Well, maybe not delight...he doesn't seem like the type to delight in anything. But I'm sure he was thankful I didn't leave it all for him when I escaped went off to work this afternoon. Hey Janelle, are you reading this? You better be commenting, because this is all for you, girl! You too, Mom! I'm going to hit the hay now...I promise to come back tomorrow!

The ramblings of a stay at home mom who has way too much time on her hands. Although my house could use a good cleaning...nah, this is more fun!!